Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Stake Activity Day

This last Saturday was the Stake Activity Day.
Haylee missed her second soccer game of the season to go.
We missed the first game to go the the Ward Camp Out.
I think they were both worth it. 



I came a little early to pick Haylee up.
I wanted to see what they were up to.
They were singing this sweet and simple song.
I can't remember the words.
I just remember it was so sweet and beatuiful, all their little voices.
I loved it.
I took a picture.
Haylee is on the left in the peach shirt.
 


This is one of the projects they did.



And this is a picture I found a few hours later in Kirkland Home.
It was the second time I have ever been in that store.
This is a picture of a dream of mine.
It nearly took my breath away as I came around a corner and saw it.
So I took a picture.
I love camera phones.

No comments: