Monday, September 17, 2012

Ward Family Campout

This weekend I took the kids up to the ward family campout.  We stayed just 20 miles northeast of Globe at a little campsite called Timber Camp Group.  We were in the pines, the weather was cool and the kids had a blast. 

We slept under the stars, just how I like it.  Everytime I opened my eyes up, there they were, glittering in all their mindblowing glory, painting the sky in an endless eternity.  They make me philisophical.  They awe me.  They are my favorite.

The next day we ate breakfast.  The Donut Peddler is in our ward and he brought donuts!  I love ward campout pancakes.  So good, but not, ya know.  They taste just like they did when I was a kid. 

Later we did geo-caching. 


We found the hugest caterpillar although, he doesn't look like much in this picture.  I promise he was HUGE!

Our coordinates.

Our treasure.

Haylee digging a hole, which got pretty big before I made her fill it in.

Rusty

Lindsey

Pyro Rusty
 
 

Wubzie
 
 

My beautiful Lindsey!

No comments: