Tuesday, August 28, 2012

After a week of sick kids, everyone is finally better and I sent them all off to school today.  What a relief.  :)  My house is almost clean again.

Today after school we did homework and then hit the pool.  We haven't been swimming in so long it seems.  Not since school started.  We had fun.  I swam laps.  We all did canon balls.  Allie jumped repeatedly into the pool with her cute and awesome floaty that leaves her completely independent in the water.  (I still watch her!)  I gave dolphin rides and even launched the kids off my shoulders like Uncle Jay use to do when I was a kid.  (Just realized that's why my shoulders hurt!)

After baths we ate a quicky dinner while I read a story from the Friend.  Then we quickly drove to Safeway and got a treat.  Happy Family Home Evening. 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You are such a good mom!!

marnee said...

There are sometimes you forget . . .

I completely forgot that my dad used to do to that in the pool. :)

And,
you are amazing.
Keep up the good work!