Sunday, August 26, 2012

Allie's favorite thing to say?  

"I'm just funny."  

It's adorable.  It's her explanation for the cute and sometimes mischievous things she says or does.   

It's even adorable when she is pounding on the bathroom door because I won't let her in and when I ask her to stop, she yells in between hysterical sobs, "I'M JUST FUNNY!"


Another thing I love right now...  

I hear this repeatedly throughout the day.
"Mom, watch me, watch me.  Mom, mom. Watch me."
(This is said in the most adorable two year old voice ever.)

It doesn't stop until I verbally respond by saying, 
"Okay, I'm watching."
We can be looking straight into each others eyes and she will continue to request for me to watch her until I say those words.

Then I watch her jump or dance or do a downward facing dog.  That is followed by clapping or telling her how cool that was or what a great job she did.

Then we go through the process again...request, acknowledgment, performance and praise.
Again.  And again.  And again.
And it makes me smile, every time.

Everyone needs a two year old.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh I love those crazy kids!!!